I learned something while writing a book about financial resilience after 40. Each of us is only a degree or two of separation from someone who can connect us to the break we need to get ahead financially. My friend Sandy confided in a former coworker that her lease...
I wrote the book on bouncing back from financial rock bottom. Literally. I am meeting people who are going to food banks and living in their cars after having lost their homes. That’s financial rock bottom. I was at risk, careening dangerously close to the edge, but I did...
Search The Site
- Review: ‘55, Underemployed, and Faking Normal’ is a wake-up call
- What I Learned In The Recession That Might Help You Now
- 55, Unemployed and Faking Normal: Part 2 of the Elizabeth White Interview
- Friday Book Club: 55, Underemployed and Faking Normal
- Opinion: You’re likely to be out of a job in your 50s — 4 ways to prepare and minimize the pain