I saw her first — this Latina woman in the same dress from Target I had on. I studiously avoided her eyes. She made a bee line for me. I was mortified. I never see what I’m wearing on other women. My clothes are “curated” from wearable art designers,...
Search The Site
- Review: ‘55, Underemployed, and Faking Normal’ is a wake-up call
- What I Learned In The Recession That Might Help You Now
- 55, Unemployed and Faking Normal: Part 2 of the Elizabeth White Interview
- Friday Book Club: 55, Underemployed and Faking Normal
- Opinion: You’re likely to be out of a job in your 50s — 4 ways to prepare and minimize the pain