He is beautiful, the color of caramel candy. Seventy years old, he stands easily over six feet tall. A white gray beard frames his face and ropey locks the same color hang down his back. He is barefoot and shirtless always, dressed only in jean shorts, cut high on...
Search The Site
- Review: ‘55, Underemployed, and Faking Normal’ is a wake-up call
- What I Learned In The Recession That Might Help You Now
- 55, Unemployed and Faking Normal: Part 2 of the Elizabeth White Interview
- Friday Book Club: 55, Underemployed and Faking Normal
- Opinion: You’re likely to be out of a job in your 50s — 4 ways to prepare and minimize the pain